Basement stairs installed.
Siding work progressed.
Pocket doors installed. We tried a whitewash pickling stain and it made the doors pink! So we tried a medium brown stain over that and ended up with more or less of a teak color. At this point I said, whatever, good enough.
Insulation and resilient channel on the basement ceiling for soundproofing.
Badly placed light switches relocated and drywall patches made.
Basement drywall completed.
Wood siding started.
Disaster averted - a severe rain storm hit us and the neighbor was diverting all his gutter runoff into the excavated walk out pit behind our house... Water quickly rose and filled the pit. I spent tense hours and worked into the night bailing, digging and installing a pump to evacuate the water. The next day I returned to install a tarp and shore up the sides of the pit where the neighbors runoff had been pouring in.
Basement subfloor in the bathroom area.
Electrical work done.
And the work continues...